Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Then again it happens

So things had been going okay. The boys stayed well, I got sick but wasn't too bad and then the other day came. I had a stomach ache that was unlike any I had ever had before. My wonderful boyfriend and best friend Ashley convinced me to go to the er. Come to find out I had appendicitis. Are you kidding me?!? So I had surgery yesterday to remove my appendix and supposedly the dr informed my friends and family that if I had waited another 24 hours it would have burst. I really do have the best family and friends. Everyone has come to the rescue and helped to take care of everything. The family that couldn't be here has been vigilantly by the phone awaiting updates. I feel truly blessed and loved. So to everyone that has sent facebook messages and called to check and sent prayers, Thank you from the bottom of my heart. To my boyfriend and best friends thank you for helping to thake care of all the stuff I can't seem to stop worrying about. I love all you guys all so much and hope to be out of here soon. The dr. says I should be ok going to St.Pete for Cyrus's surgery. T minus 7 days and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment