Friday, October 16, 2009

Trying to Normalcy

So they let me go home yesterday and from the bottom of my heart I appreciate all the well wishes and messages and prayers. They truly helped alot. I have been home since yesterday and I haven't taken any pain meds since shortly after I got home. I really dont know how people get addicted to them. All it made me do was pass out for a couple of hours and then I woke up with this sense of impending doom..Not Fun. So I haven't taken any. I'm dealing with the pain and feel like I'm actully healing faster now that I am home. Maybe it's the time when I supposed to heal faster but hey a girl can wish right. I went to Target today to get some pants to wear because all I have are jeans. LOL. So I found some nice comfortable pants for 6 bucks. Went to the school to talk to the teacher today about Cyrus in the next couple of weeks so that is all set. We leave for St.Pete on Monday for preop and surgery is Tuesday first thing. I will continue to update as much as possible and still appreciate all the prayers and well wishes that are being sent our way. We certainly need them. The way things are going I have to believe it can't get worse. I'm not totally nieve and know that it can but for my sake and well being I have to believe it won't. So I will attempt to keep this up to date for the people that want to keep up with things and again thank you soooo much.

No comments:

Post a Comment