Thursday, December 3, 2009


So we have been home now for about 4 weeks. Things seem to be moving and there is alot going on lately. First things first, Cyrus is doing AWESOME. I think he has more energy now than he did before. Talk about a kid with ADD he is it, but I thank the God Lord above that I have him here even if he does drive me crazy sometimes. That is something I do NOT take for granted. I for one know that it can be taken away in an instant. We just had our six week check up today and he is taking him off of the Lasix (YAY) and letting him get back to going to PE and recess. He is letting me sign him up for spring baseball, he just can't play till the beginning of February which is when the season starts anyway. He is jumping and running and doing all the things hyper little boys do.

I am recovering well. I had my check up Tuesday and he says things are looking really good and my scars should fade. LOL. We have noticed a lump on my neck for awhile now and I have been wanting to get it looked at but really haven't had the time. I took the opportunity to ask him about it. He said he wanted to remove it to send it off. He thinks it's just a sebaceous gland that hasn't drained and now it's a lump. He said worse case it's a lymph node but he says that is highly unlikely. So we discussed it and since my deductibles are already met for this year we went ahead to schedule it for the 14th of this month. I just thought I would go into his office he would numb my neck and cut it out. Well I guess not so much. I have to get checked into the OR and might have to be put out completely. Hopefully not, Hopefully he can just put me to sleep for a min and cut it out. It's not really that big of a deal but better to get it done and over with and figure it out now rather than it be something serious in the long run.

We have been looking for a house since the beginning of the year. It hasn't been a pleasant experience. We finally got to the point where we got and offer acceptance from a bank. Now we are waiting for the second bank ( the house had two mortgages on it) to send a written acceptance. They have already given a verbal acceptance but that's not good enough. We have to have it in writing. We have been waiting on this for 3 weeks now. Our realtor has been all over it that the bank is probably tired of her but we don't care. This is ridiculous to be waiting this long on something that should not take more than a day to do. That is our dilemma. So now we are in limbo with our place now and are having to pay more a month because we don't want to sign another year's lease if we are moving in a month. Things are definitely busy and we cannot wait till things start to settle down.

I do want to send a warm wishes and a very MERRY CHRISTMAS to one and all this holiday season.

1 comment:

  1. Thought you were gonna update this thing!? ;-)