Saturday, June 20, 2009

Been A While



So it's been awhile since I posted. My best friend recently lost her beautiful baby boy, Nolan Michael...We Love You Nolan....I have been doing what I can to help with the situation. Nothing you do or say can take the pain away but I hope just one thing I can do can help to ease the pain a little. My boys have been soo great throughout this whole thing. They were very sympathetic and my oldest JJ was so upset. But I told him Nolan was with Jesus now and he didn't have to worry.


My boys made a sign for Nolan.





On a positive note we put an offer on two houses this past week. One house is HUGE. It's in a gated community and the HOA fee is crazy high. It's also right when you come into the gate so drive into gate and it's right there. So we didn't like that. It's also way out of our price range but our realtory put an offer in within our price range, so we aren't to positive on that one.


The second house is more within our price range and it's alot smaller but not so hard to clean. It's already updated with fixtures and paint colors. It has an awesome back yard that backs up to some woods. So we are supposed to hear something Monday. Wish us luck.

The front of the second house complete with the back of Cyrus's head.

We still plan on going to St.Pete for Cyrus's Heart cath. He is doing good right now. We will see what they say when we get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment